About the Program, “The Mutual Fund Distributors Summit, 2017”

The mutual fund industry in India has registered a phenomenal growth during the immediate past. Mutual Fund as a vehicle of investment has penetrated into the middle class and it is slowly getting into the investment basket of all the salaried and retail investors. Today, the industry commands an assets base of over Rs 20 lakh crores.

 

 

The distributors and financial advisors play a key role in taking the mutual fund as a preferred investment vehicle for the investors. The total investment in mutual fund assets from top 15 cities account for 82.4 per cent of the total assets, leaving 17.6 per cent from the B15 cities. The challenge the mutual fund industry face is to keep the momentum of growth in top 15 cities.

 

 

The proposed Mutual Fund Distributors Meet is an event to bring the distributors and financial advisors together and discuss the strategies to make the growth continuing.

About NISM

The National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) is an educational initiative established in 2006 by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), the regulator of the securities markets in India. The institute carries out a wide range of capacity building activities at various levels aimed at enhancing the quality standards of and increase the participation in the securities markets. The institute’s six schools of excellence and the National Centre for Financial Education works in synergy towards professionalized securities markets

 

The Six Schools of Excellence:

  • School for Certification of Intermediaries (SCI)
  • School for Corporate Governance (SCG)
  • School for Investor Education and Financial Literacy (SIEFL)
  • School for Regulatory Studies and Supervision (SRSS)
  • School for Securities Education (SSE)
  • School for Securities Information and Research (SSIR)

The National Strategy of Financial Education is being incubated at NISM through the ‘National Centre for Financial Education (NCFE)’.

Speakers

Gallery

NISM Summit Day 1

NISM Summit Day 2